Know Before You Go
Health & Safety Guidelines
Since spring 2020, we have partnered with the Washington Arena’s and Convention Center’s Coalition and other regional and public health partners to identify and implement processes and protocols for keeping your safe.
All of our protocols meet or exceed the recommendations and requirements set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Public Health – Spokane & Spokane County. We are continuing to closely monitor CDC guidelines, public health advancements, and industry best practices to ensure our procedures and protocols are current and effective.
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Event tickets must be purchased online at TicketsWest.com and all tickets will be sent to your email. The venue will employ digital ticketing enabling contacted entry into the venue using self-scanning technology. Please ensure you have your digital ticket available prior to entering the building.
- Purchases are now cashless and will be processed using a contactless point of sale system. Plexi-glass guards have been installed at all counters and individual containers will be used for the safety of our guests and employees.
- Masks are not required, but recommended for guests who are unvaccinated. A person is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
- Employees who are unvaccinated are required to wear a mask.
Clear Bags Only:
- Guests may carry one clear plastic or vinyl bag no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”. One gallon clear plastic zip-top bags or small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are also permitted.
- Backpacks and purses larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (child must be present).
Our immediate priority is always the health and safety of our clients, staff, guests, and spectators. Please continue to check this page for the latest information before attending an event. Thank you!